My new favourite cute blouse in full form! I love the 60s look of this outfit, even if the photos weren't taken in a very good light. This is a perfect university day outfit for me, easy to wear but makes me smile.
While I would love to wear vintage all the time, the price tags of a lot of vintage items mean I have to rely on thrifting finds in local small towns, so I am a big fan of high street shops doing vintage 'looks'. It also provides me with things to wear every day that I wouldn't cry (as much) if I damaged!
And, of course, with my favourite bag in the world. I don't think I'll ever replace this :)
Blouse and shoes - New Look
Skirt - H & M
Tights and hat - Ebay find
Bow brooch - ASOS
Bag - The Literary Gift Company







1 comment:
Very cute and I think the lighting manages to work with the pink blouse. It gives the photos themselves a very vintage look, but I don't think it would have with a different color. Love the bag, and love the close up of you skipping!
Post a Comment