Finally my hair is getting into the shape I have in mind for it, thanks to a lovely hairdresser, so I got my boyfriend to take some snaps of the new cut, new colour, and my favourite new dress from In Love with Fashion, which is of such a lovely colour it just wants to make you want to turn your whole wardrobe into the same shade. I was really impressed with the fit too, I've never bought anything from them before!
We were going out for the evening, so I wore the dress with a little leopard print and vintage shoes which are the perfect elegant-but-walkable variety, and some leopardy earrings. Easy :)
I've just reached the end of a mammoth list of tasks, so lots more blog posts to come soon!
Dress - In Love with Fashion
Vintage shoes
Belt - Primark
Earrings - River Island




2 comments:
Your dress looks wonderful! <3 I love love love the shape, and the leopard belt goes oh-so perfectly!
x
Enter my dress giveaway - Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog
Gorgeous dress!
www.thehuntress.com.au
Post a Comment