Now, I really want some of these, and the voice that says big pants may not be the easiest thing to wear for most occasions does not seem to quite be winning over the one that says, I just want them. To buy and love or to admire from afar?
As a student of history and a bit of a feminist, I do love Elizabeth the First!
5 comments:
Oh, it is a great post! I really like it! ^_^
:) I'm glad you do! I honestly can't stop thinking about these pants :)
ack! Love! <3 (Terribly eloquent, I know)
So wrong but I adore those. I think I'd have to do a superman & wear them outside my tights though.
& a bit of a feminist? I know I shouldn't go on a rant, but feminism means that you believe in equality, not that you don't shave your legs or that you're a lesbian. Who doesn't agree with equality?
Sorry! I just get a little pent up when young women refuse to identify with feminism...
Such amazing pants!!! great post :) xx
Post a Comment