Monday, 8 November 2010

Dreams of modern witches














With their sorcey, warding off spells, spikes, beautiful skulls and communion with ghosts and mythical figures.
I would like to be that witch.

(Leviticus ring, Black Milk leggings, Miss Selfridge dress, polyvore)

3 comments:

Whyte Fairy said...

So, is I've Stolen A Garden finished for good? (I'll remove it from my list.) YAY! You're blogging again!!!! ^_^

And hey, we modern witches would TOTALLY love to have you on board. ;)

Suzi A said...

It is! There was so much I wanted to change that it was easier to start afresh.
That's an invitation I can't turn down - been craving purple eyes ever since Roald Dahl's The Witches was on TV this weekend :)

Whyte Fairy said...

I saw most of that movie when I was about 8. Scared me so much I couldn't finish watching it. I've been terrified of it ever since. I finally saw the end of it last year and even though I knew everything was going to eventually going to turn out ok I made my friend hold my hand the entire time. *shivers*